2024-03-01 07:26:43
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am unable to get an IP address from the router. I have no idea what happened. It worked last night and when I got up to use the computer, I had no internet. I have replaced all of the cables and verified they work. I am able to connect to the internet with my PC plugged directly into the cable modem. I did verify a few of the ethernet cables this way. I can not get anything from the router. I have reset it about 12 times. I know its reset because my wifi password is not working and the one hard coded on the back does not work either. I have tried this several times with my phone. The only working light on the router is the big one in the center of the unit. Currently it is red because I have the internet cable from it. If I plug that cable into the router, the light turns blue spinning and after a few minutes its solid blue. Sometimes I get a link light on my PC ethernet cable to the router.But I can't connect to either 192.168.0.1 or 1.1. I have done this a few times in the past to get it working.

Any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:log in/connection issue
2024-03-01 17:35:20

@saschko1 

The default IP address upon reset should be 192.168.0.1. Best way to access the router is to connect a PC/laptop with an ethernet cable to its LAN port.

If after reset you still can't access your router it may have failed for some reason - best contact your local tech support for further assistance.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 117

Replies: 1

Related Articles