DHCP issue with an TL-SG3428

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-06 18:40:44 - last edited 2024-03-07 05:47:21
Model: TL-SG3428  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.30.0 Build 20231019 Rel.60485

hello everybody

i've got a setup with several omada devices

1X ER605 (as gateway)

2x TL-SG3428

1X EAP110

1X EAP245

1X OC200

Since one of the last updates I have had problems with the DHCP servers of my V-LANS. My internet connection drops regularly (every 5 minutes). In addition, my network devices lose their IP addresses. Then they receive a new address from the DHCP server, but lose it again after a few minutes. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything in any setting that solved the problem. That's why I'm asking here in the forum. I have already checked my cable connections and my DNS servers. Everything OK. Is the problem already known and is there a way to solve it? Many thanks for your help.

pic

File:
Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-06 um 19.33.03.pngDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:DHCP issue with an TL-SG3428
2024-03-07 05:49:35

Hi @Sentire 
Thanks for posting in our business forum.
If you can use the search function on the forum and look for the related post, your question should be answered.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 170

Replies: 1

Related Articles