Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up the VLAN interface. The guide will show st
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationController Related
0Helpful
274Views
0Replies
Hello, My internet modem is ATT fiber Model: BGW320-500 It is connected to Port 1 on SX3008F My main computer is connected to Port 2 on SX3008F All other computers are connected to a 24-Port unmanaged
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
By ecovalence · Latest post 4 hours ago by ecovalence
2Helpful
63Views
4Replies
Hallo Commits, maybe there is somebody who can help me with my trouble. Task: sending PC screen via HDMI-signal via LAN IP to TV HDMI port. The problem is how to send the signal over the switch TL-SG2
DHCP ServiceNetwork ConnectivityConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Duke71
0Helpful
2Views
0Replies
Hello there, I didn't know where to post this question so general discussion was chosen. I've got a basic setup nothing fancy: router ER7206 V1 switch SG2210P v5 Acces point EAP225 V5 omada Controller
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Setlec · Latest post Monday by Setlec
0Helpful
68Views
2Replies
Hi, My hardware setup: ER605, OC200, SG2428P, and some AP. I created few VLANs, that seems to work fine ( ADMIN, CAM, IOT, PC). An ACL was created to block any communication from all othen VLANs. But,
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSwitch ACL
By guyd2 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Hi, This is my hardware setup: ER605, OC200, SG2428P, and some AP. Topology: 1. In-house, I have the hardware setup defined above. 2. Office is remote to my house. I wish to connect my office desktop
VLAN & Multi-NetworksMESH
By guyd2
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Hi, I've made an image to make my situation a bit easier to explain/understand. I've got 2 "buildings". In building A, the internet comes in trough a ISP cable modem, goes trough a PFSense firewall an
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSFPConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
By Houseofdreams_ · Latest post a week ago by Houseofdreams_
2Helpful
108Views
6Replies
Attention! My switch model is SG3210X-M2 not the "HP" variant selected above. The non-"HP" model can not be selected. Hi! I'm currently trying to set up some Switch ACL rules to block DMZ traffic flow
Switch ACLConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Clusters · Latest post a week ago by Clusters
4Helpful
373Views
7Replies
Hi, This is my hardware setup: ER605, OC200, SG2428P, and some AP. I started to play arround with VLANs- I created 4 instances as part of understanding the use of it. There are some great tutorials on
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfiguration
By guyd2 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
123Views
7Replies
Hi, I wish to add Hikvision 8 POE port NVR (with 4 cameras) to my Omada setup(ER605, SG2428P, OC200). A dedicated "CAM" vlan was created for that (192.168.20.1/24). My goal is to connect all 4 cameras
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By guyd2 · Latest post a week ago by mortimm
3Helpful
137Views
4Replies