Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

Background: We hope this article can be helpful in your understanding of 802.1Q VLAN. This Article Applies to: All Omada devices that support 802.1Q VLAN. Common Terms and Explanations: Concepts: 1. W
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOfficial
1Helpful
211Views
0Replies
Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up a VLAN-tagged and untagged port, PVID, and trunk on TP-Link switches. This Article Applies to: All Omada switches that support 802.1Q VLA
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOfficialConfiguration
1Helpful
388Views
0Replies
I want to connect two TL-SG3210XHP-M2 together such that a NAS with two 1GbE interfaces can be configured for 802.3ad (mode-4 LACP channel bonding) with one eth port plugged into each switch to provid
ConfigurationNetwork ConnectivityLAGVLAN & Multi-Networks
By ticedoff8 · Latest post 19 hours ago by KJK
3Helpful
81Views
3Replies
Hi there, we have the following scenario and I don't get it done to get internet connection in my VLAN network. I already saw some threads for this topic, but I don't know if there was a scenario like
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfiguration
By Roland083 · Latest post Saturday by Roland083
2Helpful
109Views
3Replies
Hello, I suddenly have the following problem: My NAS is connected to port 2. This is located in VLAN 10. VLAN 10 is therefore configured untagged for port 2. Docker Images are running on the NAS. To d
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
63Views
0Replies
Replaced AP and switches with Omada products. Omada controller running on RPI4. Switch and 2 EAP 670 adopted and configured in controller. Router is not TP-Link but a Peplink Balance 20x. Multiple vla
By stego · Latest post a week ago by stego
3Helpful
110Views
4Replies
Using Google Translate, sorry Hi, I have 2 SG3428x v1.0 switch. One is connected to a Mikrotik that has the VLANs and the DHCP, on that SG3428X I have 22 ports configured with VLANs and working OK. No
By Egbolla · Latest post a week ago by Egbolla
4Helpful
186Views
7Replies
Hello Experts, I am looking for some help in configuring VLANs in my home network. The network diagram - I have installed opnsense (router + firewall) on a PC, expanded its NICs by adding a quad port
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Aa_Bee_Cee · Latest post a week ago by KJK
3Helpful
140Views
5Replies
I used to have TP-link Deco system but needed more networks so now I’ve got Omada system pictured below (not complete picture for the clients part). Everything seems to work mainly ok. I’ve got multip
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By vesa · Latest post a week ago by vesa
2Helpful
95Views
4Replies
This is regarding Switch statistics in an Omada Wireless network. Wired Stats are not useful due to counting multipliers. Looking at statistics for Traffic Distribution, the Wired traffic greatly outn
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityStarLink
By RF_Dude · Latest post 2024-04-23 08:11:23 by Clive_A
3Helpful
134Views
3Replies