Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

Background: We hope this article can be helpful in your understanding of 802.1Q VLAN. This Article Applies to: All Omada devices that support 802.1Q VLAN. Common Terms and Explanations: Concepts: 1. W
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOfficial
1Helpful
342Views
0Replies
Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up a VLAN-tagged and untagged port, PVID, and trunk on TP-Link switches. This Article Applies to: All Omada switches that support 802.1Q VLA
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOfficialConfiguration
1Helpful
716Views
0Replies
Hi, I was looking through multiple post but couldn't find the right answer for my issue. This is my first router with VLAN and I have the following scenario: I want to setup multiple VLANs for differn
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationStatic Routing
By tiganita · Latest post Friday by tiganita
4Helpful
148Views
6Replies
I have SG3428X-M2 L2+ switch with V1.20 firmware. I managed to create VLANs, specific DHCP IP ranges for VLANs and I think I understand this. Then I start digging into switch ACL with purpose to isola
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSwitch ACL
By SasoC · Latest post Wednesday by SasoC
2Helpful
78Views
2Replies
I created multiple VLANs on the switch. Then I enabled DHCP server and created pools. What I want that client personal computers get IP address from DHCP server depending on VLAN (ie: PCs connected to
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-Networks
By SasoC · Latest post a week ago by SasoC
2Helpful
424Views
7Replies
Hi guys, I am working on TL-SG3428XF to create port-security (sticky mac) on a switchport and that the port should be blocked on receiving another mac (moving of the workstations).. which i am unable
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationCLIPort-security
By kleghari · Latest post 3 weeks ago by kleghari
1Helpful
109Views
2Replies
I want to connect two TL-SG3210XHP-M2 together such that a NAS with two 1GbE interfaces can be configured for 802.3ad (mode-4 LACP channel bonding) with one eth port plugged into each switch to provid
ConfigurationNetwork ConnectivityLAGVLAN & Multi-Networks
By ticedoff8 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by KJK
3Helpful
153Views
3Replies
Hi there, we have the following scenario and I don't get it done to get internet connection in my VLAN network. I already saw some threads for this topic, but I don't know if there was a scenario like
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfiguration
By Roland083 · Latest post 2024-05-18 16:43:06 by Roland083
2Helpful
180Views
3Replies
Hello, I suddenly have the following problem: My NAS is connected to port 2. This is located in VLAN 10. VLAN 10 is therefore configured untagged for port 2. Docker Images are running on the NAS. To d
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
123Views
0Replies
Replaced AP and switches with Omada products. Omada controller running on RPI4. Switch and 2 EAP 670 adopted and configured in controller. Router is not TP-Link but a Peplink Balance 20x. Multiple vla
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfiguration
By stego · Latest post 2024-05-11 13:50:22 by stego
3Helpful
147Views
4Replies