No Internet

No Internet

No Internet
No Internet
2024-04-04 05:59:29
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello, we have an issue with our internet setup. When we have no internet on wifi, we test to see if there is internet via lan cable on our TP link omada router. If there is still no internet, we test our isp router and there is internet, indicating that the problem is with our internet setup rather than our isp. All of our internet equipment is from TP-Link. Can you help us resolve our issues? Here's our sketch of our internet setup: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aYsiB3T3Dy6scuZYA

Options
3 Reply
Re:No Internet
2024-04-04 11:38:16
Hello Can you tell me if your PLDT Router provide IP (dhcp) to your ER605 ? and if yes what's is showing into omada controller for the WAN port of your ER605...IP, MASK, DNS ?
Options
2 weeks ago

@Marck_Paolo 

you got only 1 device from Business Line (ER605)

I suggest to check if you really not have internet once directly connected on LAN port from ER605 (from the alone computer i seen on your diagram)

and use command prompt
ping 192.168.0.1

ping 192.168.1.1

ping 8.8.8.8

if all got success, then you must have internet and there is maybe other problem into this computer or change the DNS into the DHCP from PLDT

try with 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

Your diagram show usage of many DECO line product , where they have maybe the wrong setups
Also avoid so many HOPS or long chaining network devices.

Your last X50 mesh DECO is at 6 HOPS far from your web gateway.
Better to use a CORE switch and stay in a chaining of max 3 or 4 HOPS.

here is some good advises: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwwAXlE4OtU

I don't know why you are mixing  Business products Line with Home Products Line

but in your case you will need to check settings one per one,

consider to better use Omada SDN controller to have a centralize vue and management of ALL your network.

Good luck !

Options
2 weeks ago
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 132

Replies: 3

Related Articles