Firmware Release Notes

Firmware Release Notes
Firmware Release Notes
2024-04-05 10:39:46 - last edited 2024-04-07 03:40:05
Model: ER706W  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

Hi, 

Where can I locate the release notes for ER706W firmware version 1.0.4?

Thank you 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Firmware Release Notes-Solution
2024-04-07 01:48:43 - last edited 2024-04-07 03:40:05

Hi @Omada_Newb 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Search the model on the official website.

Go to the support page of the product you found.

Click "Firmware" tab to view the firmwares availabel. The release note is listed with each firmware.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:Firmware Release Notes-Solution
2024-04-07 01:48:43 - last edited 2024-04-07 03:40:05

Hi @Omada_Newb 

Search the model on the official website.

Go to the support page of the product you found.

Click "Firmware" tab to view the firmwares availabel. The release note is listed with each firmware.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Firmware Release Notes
3 weeks ago

Thank you for confirming I am looking in the correct place. 

Firmware v1.0.1 and V1.0.2 are listed. 

V1.0.1 has release notes. 

V1.0.2 does not have release notes. 

V1.0.3 and V1.04 are not listed. 

Can the release notes be downloaded from the Omada Controller? 

Options
2 weeks ago
May I please have the release notes for Firmware v1.0.2 to 1.0.4 for the ER706W ?
Options
a week ago

Hi @Omada_Newb 

Omada_Newb wrote

May I please have the release notes for Firmware v1.0.2 to 1.0.4 for the ER706W ?

Have you tried what I instructed you to do? That's a basic way for not only us but users to find out the release note. I will not paste you the direct link or screenshot. If you have trouble finding them, please let me know what website you used and what trouble you have with the system and I will check if we can improve on this. If I am not clear, please do let me know which part.

(The goal of our forum is to improve the general skills, ability, and understanding of our products and system which is also the way we point you in the correct direction and read our existing articles. We cannot reply to every single post and be there when you need support. Not 24*7 support like the home products.)

And for every official firmware release, we have a dedicated post to show the release notes. Use tag official and firmware update, you should find the archived releases.

Options
Tuesday - last edited Tuesday

@Clive_A 

following your original instructions, leads to this URL

https://www.tp-link.com/au/support/download/er706w/#Firmware

Does not include the release notes....

Clive, you do an amazing job of managing the forums. 

Do you have a clone who can update the support website?? 

Options
Tuesday

Hi @Omada_Newb 

Omada_Newb wrote

@Clive_A 

following your original instructions, leads to this URL

https://www.tp-link.com/au/support/download/er706w/#Firmware

Does not include the release notes....

Clive, you do an amazing job of managing the forums. 

Do you have a clone who can update the support website?? 

I don't maintain the web. You may send an email to the support team about this matter. They will inform the local web team to update it.

Options