Need advice for ER605 v2.0 settings
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.2 Build 20230210 Rel.62992

Hello,

I am trying to set up Omada system.

My router is ER605 v2.0, Hardware controller OC200 and the Switch TL-SG2008P

at the router setup I receive IP conflict the IP address is 192.168.0.1 the error message is

"The IP addresses/Gateway of the WAN and LAN port Should not in a same subnet."

Would any body advice what I am missing.

Thank you for your time in advance.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Need advice for ER605 v2.0 settings-Solution

Hi @imeera 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

The literal meaning of the error. Your WAN is 192.168.0.1/24 and this is not gonna be correct if you set the LAN to 192.168.0.1/24.

So, consider setting the LAN to a different subnet like 192.168.1.1/24.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Need advice for ER605 v2.0 settings-Solution

Hi @imeera 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

The literal meaning of the error. Your WAN is 192.168.0.1/24 and this is not gonna be correct if you set the LAN to 192.168.0.1/24.

So, consider setting the LAN to a different subnet like 192.168.1.1/24.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Need advice for ER605 v2.0 settings
3 weeks ago
Thank you very muck it worked I really appreciated for speedy help Regards, imeera
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 124

Replies: 2

Related Articles