Parental Controls Disappeared

2 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.12 Build 20231023 rel.42641

My parental control profiles were showing till yesterday, I was adding custom profile photos today when the profiles details page failed to reload and thereafter I've not been able to see my profiles. I can still see the profile names when I try to recreate a profile, but nothing shows in the profiles page now for me. What could be causing this problem

Please see below

Options
2 Reply
Re:Parental Controls Disappeared
2 weeks ago

@Thunderclap 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

May I know some information for better analysis?

1. Did you ever kill the Tether app and reopen it? And the same result?

2. Did you ever reboot your phone?

3. Does the parental control profiles you reconfigured display properly?

It is suggested to reinstall the Tether app. If the same issue, please also provide us with the Tether app version and your phone model.

Options
Re:Parental Controls Disappeared
a week ago

@Thunderclap 

Hi

I had similar issues a while back, 

I would loose settings in profiles and profiles would dissapear but on the client list it showed clients linked to profiles. 

What I did to remedy my issues was i deleted the profiles and then re added the clients back into 'new' profiles. 

Words of advice before deleting the profiles is if you can still get into profiles and there is saved clients and settings/restrictions in the profiles screen shot them so you can reference them and then use the same settings as previously set when you have created the new profiles.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 67

Replies: 2

Related Articles