EAP110-Outdoor configuration lost after powerloss

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.7 Build 20230410 Rel. 69645(4555)

I'm using two EAP110-Outdoor Hardware V3 with latest Firmware as a Home AccessPoint. The power is provided by PoE.

I've got the following problem: as soon as the EAP 110 has a few minutes no power/electricity it's loosing it's configuration. I always have to reset it and configure it - then restore my backup. It's annoying af. Why is this happening?

Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP110-Outdoor configuration lost after powerloss
a week ago

D-One wrote

I'm using two EAP110-Outdoor Hardware V3 with latest Firmware as a Home AccessPoint. The power is provided by PoE.

I've got the following problem: as soon as the EAP 110 has a few minutes no power/electricity it's loosing it's configuration. I always have to reset it and configure it - then restore my backup. It's annoying af. Why is this happening?

Hi @D-One 

To assist you better, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID TKID240448015, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:EAP110-Outdoor configuration lost after powerloss
a week ago

@D-One 

I know the 110's can be reset via the button on the side of the supplied POE injector.  It's possible that your power failures are mimicking whatever that little button does and making the AP think a reset is being requested.  Do you have an alternate POE source you can use to power them to test?

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 75

Replies: 2

Related Articles