Hacked router AX73 Archer

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: AX5400

The router was hacked by a mac machine that had the email user address MON123@icloud.com. That's what I managed to pick up. This is the mail address of a neighbor Lady of mine. She and one other person are very interested in me and have on previous occasions managed to get into my network and at the same time get into my Tapo Cameras and override them and turn them towards me without the camera being configured to track objects. The camera had no object in view and turned towards me without any movement in the field of view. Plus I use the App Orbit and move the phone meter for a second and then I get the person who is hacking their screen. But they have managed to delete this evidence from my system. And now that the router is gone, 26 smart devices are without contact. There are 7 tapo camera versions 1- 110. 3- 210. 2- 310. 2 ca420. and 3 tapo led strip lights. and 3 110Tapo light bulbs and a kasa light bulb. And 2 tapo smart contacts are all without any possibility to get in touch with after the reset of the router. I am still within the right of complaint on my router AX 73 5400Archer. I can connect my 2 lifx led bulbs to my second router which is from the internet provider and 2 wiz bulbs one more contact and control the power. It has been less than 3 years since I bought the router and in these difficult economic times I cannot afford to replace the router. It was bought at expert.no. But due to the hacking, the verification email has been closed by me and I can't find the receipt. Can you remotely control my router and see if you can fix something on it. or is there any advice on resetting the router in a different way than just resetting it with the button on the back of the router. I hope we can find a solution since I have tied myself up to their software and system, which I am very satisfied with and have spent many thousands of Norwegian kroner on. So switching to a new system would be too expensive an option and something I can't afford right now. But when it comes to the claim/warranty, I wonder what I'll do when I can't find the receipt since that email was so spammy that I had to close it. Hope you can come up with a reasonable idea or if there is something I can do myself. Mr.

Vegard Årnes Karlsen

Korsvikkilen87C 

4624 Kristiansand Norge. 

phone number today i hade too chance ti from +4745227027 Til 40282635 and at reserve number +4748173667. my serial number isModel:Archer AX73(EU) Ver:1.0 

S/N:221C6M9000889

Options
1 Reply
Re:Hacked router AX73 Archer
a week ago - last edited a week ago
I forgot too teel about the 2 door sensor and 2 infrared movent sensor from tapo and 1 and a solar panel to charge 2 of the cameras. Mr. Vegard Årnes Karlsen. Norway
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 55

Replies: 1

Related Articles