swithed from zte h2981 v.1 to tplink not working...

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Tags: #archerax23
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: AX23(EU)_V1_1.0.5 Build 20221108

hi all 

i have zte  \fiber\ from ttnet turktelekom in turkey  its sucks no signal bad bandwitch lag on cod mobile  pc  so i have bought this tplink from turkey 

i have switched every thing cables  and this litle switcher for fiber zte Fiber Optik Zte Zxhn F601 Ont Optik Terminal 1ge

i have puted the user name for ttnet and the password  

i  have put ppoe  from setup then user name and password  then vlan id 35  and cloned the mac adres from zte to tplink ...

now every thing is good and all lights are green  but its won't open internet  like its blocked from ttnet  i have searched for 2 days and used almost all tricks  but nothing 

i called isp for help and they came to my home and say its not working with ttnet !!!! i saw a lot of people have changed their routers 

any solutions ,,, thanks and have a great day

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re: swithed from zte h2981 v.1 to tplink not working...-Solution

hi tanks for all the help 

i have the internet working ......the isp pasword is wrong even every thing get green and working 

i have send sms to isp and they send me the user name and password so it was wrong 

i have put it and works like charm perfect i have my tplink working now witth full speed and range thanks for help

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re: swithed from zte h2981 v.1 to tplink not working...
a week ago

@Scorpion1 

Hi, usually, if the internet led green but there is no internet access from the router after configuration, it is suggested to change DNS for a try.

1. Login to the web management interface of the router (http://tplinkwifi.net), go to Advanced > Network > Internet > Advanced Settings > Change the DNS Servers into 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8.

2. Reboot the ISP Modem and the Router, you must firstly power on the Router, once the router's fully powered on, power on the modem.

You may check more detailed instructions following the FAQ.

Options
a week ago

@Marvin_S Hi thank you for your help i have tried all but not 1.1.1.1  not worked for me  i am worried that the isp ttnet blocking other routers then their routers 

i will try it after 2 hours to make 1.1.1.1 the dns and let you know 

thank you

Options
a week ago

@Marvin_S hi it's not working I have tried 

This from isp after everything work fine but no internet.  

Options
a week ago
Options
Re: swithed from zte h2981 v.1 to tplink not working...-Solution

hi tanks for all the help 

i have the internet working ......the isp pasword is wrong even every thing get green and working 

i have send sms to isp and they send me the user name and password so it was wrong 

i have put it and works like charm perfect i have my tplink working now witth full speed and range thanks for help

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 142

Replies: 5

Tags

archerax23
Related Articles