Starlink Router Connected to TP-Link TL-SG1016DE 16Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch

Starlink Router Connected to TP-Link TL-SG1016DE 16Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch

2024-04-29 02:10:09

I have a Starlink internet router with Ethernet adapter. So basically what I'm trying to setup is fo my wall mounted Ethernet ports around the house. Im just wondering if the setup is possible?

Like I want to connect my TP-Link TL-SG1016DE 16Port switch directly to my Starlink router via Ethernet adapter, and from the switch QOS I can control the bandwidth of each ports? If not, anyone can give me an effective setup for home use?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Starlink Router Connected to TP-Link TL-SG1016DE 16Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch
2024-04-30 02:16:32

Hi @Jzoler 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Switch QoS for this model is very basic. And your router should be supporting QoS as well.

Bandwidth control, just set the control on the switch. It should be working for the devices connected to the switch.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options