Second router as a repeater with with VPN

Second router as a repeater with with VPN

15 Reply
Re:Second router as a repeater with with VPN
2 weeks ago

@Kali777 

From my experience, you don't need to add the switch MAC to the VPN clients list.  The laptop should appear in the connected clients list along with its MAC addresss so adding it to the VPN clients list should be straightforward. You might have to reboot the router and/or the laptop to get everything in sync.

Options
2 weeks ago

@jra11500 

Thanks will do that!

But in case i need to add multiple VPN Profiles for different Countries then i need to Reboot the Router after add any new profile?  

Also strangely if i navigate away from VPN Client section then when i click back its looks "Disabled" however after i click on it it still says "Connected" 

Options
2 weeks ago

@jra11500
Both Router/Laptop Rebooted stil the SAME NO VPN on Laptop, sadly also "nothing" Router Logs about VPN?! angry
Any other suggestion please...
Thanks 

Options
2 weeks ago

@jra11500
I tested the Profile with OpenVPN Connect, it was unable to process 2 section from NordVPN.ovpn file so i deleted then it was able to connect from Laptop/Windows then i delete the Profile on the Router & added NEW update Profile its SAME says "Connected" but NOT working from Laptop... 

Anyway many thanks for Your support i will post my problem in "generic" VPN Trouble-shooting Thread...

Options
2 weeks ago
There was "save" button of bottom the page which i do NOT seen coz Windows Taskbar NOT hided, now i saved working!!! 😂😂
Options
Related Articles