tp link m7350 no wifi icon

3 weeks ago
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi All,

I have a TP Link M7350. Previously, I could use the WiFi connection and the device as an Ethernet connection. However, after resetting it, my devices/computer can't detect it, and there is no connection even when I link it as an Ethernet.

Thanks in advance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp link m7350 no wifi icon
3 weeks ago

@hellogzd06 

There could be several reasons why you are not able to access the internet or receive a signal with your 4G Mobile Wi-Fi. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Ensure that your SIM card works fine on other 4G devices and you are within the coverage area of your mobile service provider. Weak signal reception can result in poor internet connection or no connection at all.

2. Make sure your SIM card has been detected by the 4G Mobile Wi-Fi and not locked by PIN code.

If the SIM card is not detected, follow this guide for troubleshooting.

If it shows "PIN Required", go to Advanced -> Dial-up -> PIN Management to enter PIN code of your SIM card to unlock it.

3. Verify APN profile settings: Check if the Access Point Name (APN) settings on Advanced -> Dial-up -> Dial-up Settings page are correct. If not, try other available profile or create a new profile manually.

4. Restart or factory reset the 4G Mobile Wi-Fi. Keep in mind that this will erase any customized settings, so make sure to note them down before resetting.

For more troubleshooting guides, please refer to these FAQ1 and FAQ2

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 52

Replies: 1

Related Articles