Vigi C340 recording to QNAP NAS Drive?

2024-06-01 04:11:29 - last edited 2024-06-03 01:53:06
Model: VIGI C340  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.0.1

Has anyone had any luck getting a Vigi C340 or similar to work on QNAP? I'm trying to use the "Surveilance Station" app but it doenst auto recognise the camera (options for TPLink camers seems limited) and tells me that the IP address I manually enter for the camera is invalid (I'm taking the IP address as the one that shows up in the Vigi iOS app)

Any help appreciated..

Qnap is TS-431

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vigi C340 recording to QNAP NAS Drive?-Solution
2024-06-03 01:53:01 - last edited 2024-06-03 01:53:06

Hi @nzben 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Don't know about the app you referred to in this thread. But we have a guide about the NAS and VIGI cam.

How Can I Connect My VIGI Camera to a NAS?

Basically, it is using the RTSP or ONVIF to transfer the data. You should use either port to transfer the video recordings.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Vigi C340 recording to QNAP NAS Drive?-Solution
2024-06-03 01:53:01 - last edited 2024-06-03 01:53:06

Hi @nzben 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Don't know about the app you referred to in this thread. But we have a guide about the NAS and VIGI cam.

How Can I Connect My VIGI Camera to a NAS?

Basically, it is using the RTSP or ONVIF to transfer the data. You should use either port to transfer the video recordings.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 220

Replies: 1

Related Articles