TP LINK AC750 WiFi light not coming on during setup

2024-06-02 08:39:15 - last edited 2024-06-06 03:25:34

I am following the online setup guide but can't get past step 1 

we have a new router that I'm trying to connect the extender to - it has worked fine since we've had it 

I've tried the reset described in the #1 ranked question in the forum but still just getting light on the power icon, not WiFi 

TP extender shows up in the WiFi list but not on the extender, no internet connection

please help! 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP LINK AC750 WiFi light not coming on during setup
2024-06-03 07:57:19

@Klm82 

Hi,

After you reset the extender successfully, its default Wi-Fi, TP-Link_Extender, normally has no internet before you set it up again.

Please refer to this set-up video below:

How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender

If you still have trouble doing the configuration, you can contact the local hotline support to get immediate help: 

Contact Technical Support

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 245

Replies: 1

Related Articles