Kein Internet nach mehrfacher Einrichtung

2024-06-05 06:42:09 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:21:13
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Ich habe einen WLan Repeater und habe das Setup mehrfach durchlaufen, unter anderem auch alle Schritte in dieser Anleitung: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/156039

Das Ergebnis ist immer das Gleiche: Ich kann zum WLAN verbinden erhalte aber kein Internet. Unter Verwendung der gleichen SSID und WLan Passwort kann ich über den Router direkt aber problemlos ins Internet. Ich habe auch den Verdacht gehabt, dass der TL-WA850RE beschädigt ist und einen neuen besorgt. Gleiches Problem. 

Beim Quick Setup ist aufgefallen, dass der Repeater die SSID des WLAN nicht findet, obwohl dieses nicht versteckt ist und andere Geräte sich erfolgreich verbinden können. Nach Eingabe des Netzwerknamens und Passworts über den Browser und die URL http://192.168.0.254/#quickSetupRE stürt die Web App ab / der Browser friert ein und fragt ob die Seite geschlossen werden soll.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Kein Internet nach mehrfacher Einrichtung-Solution
2024-06-06 09:59:20 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:21:13

I have been able to solve the problem and here is how:

• the device itself was not blocked 
  • my router is operating in dual band, 2.4 and 5 GHz
  • the router is using "smart mode" in order to decide on demand what to use for which client
  • this was not working with the TP link, I could neither see nor internet-access after connecting
  • the solution was to use a setting in my router to enforce 2.4 GHz for certain Mac Addresses (luckily my router had that option). 
  • after configuring my TP Link's MAC address in my router for 2.4 GHz I could find the network in quick setup and use it to access internet
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Kein Internet nach mehrfacher Einrichtung
2024-06-05 07:07:08
Das Quick Setup hat nach mehreren Versuchen funktioniert, das Ergebnis ist aber leider das Gleiche: Verbindung zum WLAN aber kein Internet.
Options
Re:Kein Internet nach mehrfacher Einrichtung
2024-06-06 07:42:15

@ggnwnd 

Hi,

It is suspected that your main router may have advanced settings such as Access Control which may block the range extender from getting internet, please check it.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Kein Internet nach mehrfacher Einrichtung-Solution
2024-06-06 09:59:20 - last edited 2024-06-07 09:21:13

I have been able to solve the problem and here is how:

• the device itself was not blocked 
  • my router is operating in dual band, 2.4 and 5 GHz
  • the router is using "smart mode" in order to decide on demand what to use for which client
  • this was not working with the TP link, I could neither see nor internet-access after connecting
  • the solution was to use a setting in my router to enforce 2.4 GHz for certain Mac Addresses (luckily my router had that option). 
  • after configuring my TP Link's MAC address in my router for 2.4 GHz I could find the network in quick setup and use it to access internet
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 242

Replies: 3

Related Articles