WR841N used to work fine, but not anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-13 00:01:45
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR841N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

I've been using WR841N for about 2 years in my home and I've rarely seen any problem with it. When I do face a problem, I just had to turn it off for a minute and turn it back on then its functioning again.
But recently its wifi function is not working anymore. I've tried to turn it off and reset but it just simply won't fix it. (It may work for a couple minutes but it wont connect to the internet soon).
My laptop and cellphone can detect the wifi, but then it cant connect to the internet. My cellphone will say it has authentication error
It is connected to my computer via cable and that works, so I think wifi function is the only problem here.

Please advise what should I do. Thank you!
Options
1 Reply
Re:WR841N used to work fine, but not anymore
2013-08-17 17:45:29
Reset to factory settings and again router configuration. You have to remember about security settings and you must change admin password.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 1