Deco M5 won't connect over pppoe

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.4 Build 20231222 Rel. 63684

I WANT to remove my modem and use deco direct connect over pppoe (atm) but i don't find where to config vci/vpi and when i set user and password doesn't connect i have ADSL2+ (Algeria)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco M5 won't connect over pppoe-Solution

@Mohamed10060 

Hi,

Deco M5 does not support ADSL2+ lines. If you need Deco to work with ADSL2+ line, therefore you cannot set up VCI and VPI on it.

You can consider on other Deco DSL models which support DSL connection. It will show if it supports ADSL in its specification.

Take Deco X50-DSL as an example: Deco X50-DSL Specification

In this case, please set up the DSL model as the main Deco.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5 won't connect over pppoe-Solution

@Mohamed10060 

Hi,

Deco M5 does not support ADSL2+ lines. If you need Deco to work with ADSL2+ line, therefore you cannot set up VCI and VPI on it.

You can consider on other Deco DSL models which support DSL connection. It will show if it supports ADSL in its specification.

Take Deco X50-DSL as an example: Deco X50-DSL Specification

In this case, please set up the DSL model as the main Deco.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 63

Replies: 1

Related Articles