Cannot login to app

Cannot login to app

Cannot login to app
Cannot login to app
2024-06-14 03:31:31
Model: Archer BE800  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Current

Hi, we recently upgraded fro an Ax55 to the BE800. My tether app works fine as admin, but my wife has not been able to login since moving routers. SSID and password were the same on new router as old and I have re-added her as a manager in the tether app.

she has tried changing password, gets an email confirming change but it still doesn't let her login, says password error.

might there be something else, some other step needed when moving devices?

thanks

Options
7 Reply
Re:Cannot login to app
2024-06-17 06:03:26

@TimBick 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

As you mentioned, your wife failed to log into Tether app after using Archer BE800, is there any error message? Can you share the screenshot of the error message?

And, where did you re-add your wife's account as a manager in the Tether app? Can you share us the screenshot, too?

Are both of you using the latest Tether app version?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Options
2024-06-20 11:31:56

Manager on Tim’s version Melissa’s error messgae  @Marvin_S thanks.

yes we are both on current app. I did have to add her as a manager again when we moved router.

Options
2024-06-23 10:02:35

@TimBick 

I have also added a new manager account and she cannot login with that from her phone but I can from mine, I can even login with her ID from my phone app but she can't.

we've tired so many times tonight that her phone now appears to be blocked. This is really causing me grief now. 

Options
2024-06-26 09:03:47

@TimBick 

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Does your wife uninstall Tether app and reinstall it on her phone?  If you can log into the app using her ID and password on your phone, that means her password should be correct. The issue got strange. 

And did your wife reboot her phone for a try?

You may share the model and OS of your phone and her phone.

BTW, in your upper reply, it is suggested to mosaic both email address out of information security.

Options
2024-07-14 08:03:57
Options
2024-07-22 02:02:27

@Marvin_S 

Ive created a account for the aginet app but it wont let me log in, it kept saying incorrect passwords when ive tried to login multiple times, and 1 of my routers is flashing blue lights which caused the range of wifi access to cut down to a minimum. what can i do

Options
2024-08-02 02:16:16

@Andolayz 

Hi, as we know, Aginet app is used for customized model, where you usually get the model from local ISP. For the related concern, it is suggested to contact your ISP or local technical support for direct help. For the login problem, the common way is to reset the password and create a new one for a try.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 7

Related Articles