Extra Range Extender

Extra Range Extender

Extra Range Extender
Extra Range Extender
2024-07-06 18:56:40
Model: RE505X  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, Just purchased a RE505X Extender and it works very well indeed and it was very simple to set up. However, I'm still have a slight problem in my office with communication from my iMac to my large format Canon printer. It works ok, the computer Wi-Fi symbol is full strength but the printer display only has a 2 bar weak Wi-Fi signal, so it does take a bit of time to save the data before it prints it. My question is: is it possible to install another less powerful tp extender like the RE330 just in the office to speed things up a bit more in that specific zone. The office is a bit of a bunker from the the rest of the house. There are only a few sockets in this part of the house so to install the RE505 closer wouldn't be possible with losing signal for the upstairs section of the house. I didn't really want to hard wire the printer to the computer if possible. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks S.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Extra Range Extender
2024-07-07 16:39:12

@Stuart_R 

You can connect RE330 as a second range extender to your main router to further extend its wireless coverage if you want.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options