Votes

VIGI VMS Linux Support

VIGI VMS Linux Support
VIGI VMS Linux Support
2024-07-09 01:19:26 - last edited 2024-07-09 03:43:10
Model: VIGI VMS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am aware that VIGI VMS is still quite new and is only supported through windows installation. I do hope that they would also support linux installations and containers so it can be easily installed into a VM without having to download a large operating system like Omada. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VIGI VMS Linux Support-Solution
2024-07-09 02:14:17 - last edited 2024-07-09 03:43:10

Hi @Paogiet 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

We might provide a Linux version in the future. But for the Container, none of the containers you see now are maintained by us. They are all fan-made and migrated from the Linux version. In conclusion, we don't provide the support of the Container.

As for now, we don't have plans to support LINUX yet.

In addition, the VMS aims to be cloud and not for the local at this moment. I am afraid it is not possible at this moment.

Will still keep it open to collect votes.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:VIGI VMS Linux Support-Solution
2024-07-09 02:14:17 - last edited 2024-07-09 03:43:10

Hi @Paogiet 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

We might provide a Linux version in the future. But for the Container, none of the containers you see now are maintained by us. They are all fan-made and migrated from the Linux version. In conclusion, we don't provide the support of the Container.

As for now, we don't have plans to support LINUX yet.

In addition, the VMS aims to be cloud and not for the local at this moment. I am afraid it is not possible at this moment.

Will still keep it open to collect votes.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 167

Replies: 1

Voters 1