lan

lan
lan
2024-07-16 06:23:45 - last edited 2024-07-17 01:37:38

I have two switches TL-SG116E and Tl-SG108E, router ER605

I have a LAN port in port 5 untagged vlan2 to 7 created. How I connect devices in two switched for all vlans. particularly How to trunk vlans from router to switch1 to switch2?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:lan-Solution
2024-07-17 01:37:30 - last edited 2024-07-17 01:37:38

Hi @PhyHi 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.
You may refer to this guide setting up the VLAN.

How to Configure VLAN on TP-Link Switch

If you need a guide about the router, you can use this as a supplement.

How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:lan-Solution
2024-07-17 01:37:30 - last edited 2024-07-17 01:37:38

Hi @PhyHi 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.
You may refer to this guide setting up the VLAN.

How to Configure VLAN on TP-Link Switch

If you need a guide about the router, you can use this as a supplement.

How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:lan
2024-07-17 05:53:01

@PhyHi

In my router all vlan are marked tagged in port5 in switch1 port1 and 2 are tagged. All vlans available for use. but switch2 connected to port2 of switch1 is making any connection through the port 3-16, in switch 2 port1 and 2 are tagged

What will be the problem

Options
Re:lan
2024-07-17 07:31:12

@PhyHi 

Finally solved by assigning vlan ids to second port of first switch keeping PVID of LAN to second port of first switchsmiley

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 155

Replies: 3

Related Articles