Please help the wifi is making me problems with my

Please help the wifi is making me problems with my

24 Reply
Re:Please help the wifi is making me problems with my
2024-08-11 12:23:55

mariocaz wrote

Only to confirm... Can I connect the 2nd Powerline device to any of the Decos I have connected by ethernet, right ?

@mariocaz 

Yes, you can do that.

Options
2024-08-22 20:45:08

@mariocaz 

I have a mesh home network consisting of 4 Deco X55's which ! auto updated last night and I immediately had trouble with internet speeds. Tried rebooting them all through the app as well as hard reboots by disconnecting power to no avail. I have another backup router for another area of the house which was working fine,so I knew my ISP service was fine.

I Googled the issues and saw a number of people in same boat who did a factory reset of the all of their Deco satellites and said it fixed the problem. I didnt want to do that and saw one thing about making changes in the QoS settings and found that the "Total Bandwidth" was set to 0.1 mbps down and 0.1 mbps up, which is supposed to be total available bandwidth from your ISP. I simply changed both down and up to 1000 and it started working. 

Looks like the firmware update reset the QOS seetings to 0.1Mbps and changing this to 1000 fixed the issue for sure. 

r/TpLink - Firmware update 1.5.5 Update Issue Resolved

Options
a week ago

@kitofer 

Hi bro, I can´t find the QOS settings option, is this enabled in the AP mode ?

Options
a week ago

@Alexandre. 

Hi again bro, well after some weeks that my camers worked just fine after switched to AP mode, again is a pain to enter to almost all my cameras in the APP, only says "Searching Secure Channel" or "Preparing Video" and that is all, sometimes I can open the camera and see video, but almost all the times I can´t. What else do you think could be making this problem ?

Options
Related Articles