My laptop no internet connection while other devices have

3 weeks ago
Model: TL-WA855RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My laptop can only access the internet when using the extender. The problem is that every time the extender is plugged, my laptop is also having a no internet access when trying to switch back to the main router. How to fix this? The only solution I can do for now is by unplugging the extender.

Options
1 Reply
Re:My laptop no internet connection while other devices have
3 weeks ago

@arjeel 

Hi,

Do you mean when you power on the range extender, the devices that connect to the main router will lose internet?

If it is the issue, what is the model number of your main router and the hardware of your TL-WR85RE?

How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options