Archer AX53 V1 (UTC time error)

3 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 Build 20240509 rel.64683(4555

Archer AX53 V1
Hello. When I select get time from internet, even if I change the time zone, the time does not change. (UTC+04:00) Whether I select Baku or any time zone, the result is the same...(utc 0) shows the time.I also added an NTP server, the result is the same.
Does anyone have experience with this issue?

File:
tp1.JPGDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer AX53 V1 (UTC time error)
3 weeks ago

@ccman 

Hi,

After you save the time settings, please reboot the router and then check again.

Is the internet working normally with the router?

If it still cannot help, you can also try to reset the router and choose the right region when go through quick set up.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
3 weeks ago

@ccman 

Hi. I reinstalled the modem. Same result.

Options
3 weeks ago

@ccman 

Hi,

Please try to change to another time zone and then change it back.

And also change DNS settings.

How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 133

Replies: 3

Related Articles