Hub replacement

Hub replacement

Hub replacement
Hub replacement
2 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have just received a Virginmedia hub5 as a replacement for a hub3 which I run in modem mode connected to my TP-link AX73 router. Is it a matter of just swapping the hubs or will I need to factory reset the AX73.

Many thanks 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Hub replacement
2 weeks ago

@Winchesterrjk 

Not sure if you have to reset the ax73 but when I helped my mate set up his ax55 with his virgin hub we had to put his virgin router in modem mode then we setup his ax55 router as a new router

Options
Re:Hub replacement
a week ago

@Winchesterrjk 

Hi,

If you set up the hub3 as a modem and did internet configuration on the AX73, usually you do not need to reset and reconfigure the router.

If it does not get internet, you can try first to reboot both hub and AX73.

You can reset the AX73 if it still not work or just contact TP-Link Support directly to get more help.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 61

Replies: 2

Related Articles