Deco Mesh Network showing access points as offline

2 weeks ago
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.9 build 20240722 rel. 43212

I have a collection of TP Link Deco devices in my wireless Mesh network. X60 as the main unit, a couple more X60's an X20, 3 P9' and an M4.

About 2 weeks ago, performance seemed to be deteriorating so I investigated and found that in the Deco app , all but the main unit are showing as offline. This can't be the case, as I have things connected via Ethernet cables to many of the devices and they are working. 

I have, of course, turned off and on many times, attempted to update firmware over the air. Nothing appears to help. 
Has anyone experienced anything like this, and does anyone recommend anything other than reconfiguring the mesh network from scratch?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco Mesh Network showing access points as offline
2 weeks ago

@FrustratedDeco2 

Hi,

Which Deco units will show offline in the Deco APP? Are they all connected via Ethernet cable?

Please also check the light status when the issue happens. 

Besides, do you have Tapo devices connect to the Deco WIFI? How many Tapo devices?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 83

Replies: 1

Related Articles