Connecting wireless bridge to deco xe 75

2 weeks ago
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Just wondering the process of connecting a EAP 215 wireless bridge to my deco xe75. Will it work as a wifi bridge to my shed and will it have the same network name and password ? What will I need at the shed end? DO I need another deco or can I use another router (tp link) that I already have. Please, after suggestions on how to connect this or have better solutions, other than copper to my shed to have good wifi in my shed.

Thanks,

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting wireless bridge to deco xe 75
2 weeks ago

@PK26 

Hi,

EAP215 needs to connect to Deco with Ethernet cable. It cannot join Deco Mesh or wirelessly connect to Deco.

How far is it to your shed? If you already have Deco products at your home, you can consider on add more Deco units to extend the Deco network. Deco X50-Outdoor can help extend the Deco WIFI outside the building.

Deco X50-Outdoor

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 79

Replies: 1

Related Articles