M7000(EU) v1.0 version upgrade

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.10 Build 211230 Rel.1026n

I have a M7000 and 1.0.10 Build 211230 Rel.1026n firmware version. When i click on "check for updates" i receive "Your current firmware is up to date".

If i see on m7000 downloads i see that the last version is M7000(EU)_V1_1.0.11 Build 220623.

https://www.tp-link.com/es/support/download/m7000/v1/#Firmware

Could you say me which is the last version? Cloud upgrade says that is 1.0.10 but download web area say It is 1.0.11.

Thanks.

(I select M7200 on this post model menu because i cant select M7000)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:M7000(EU) v1.0 version upgrade-Solution

@AlvaroC 

Hi,

Please confirm if the device version and the hardware version is for your device.

If an updated version of the firmware is available on the official website, please download the updated firmware from the website and manually update the firmware version for your device.

How to upgrade the firmware of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi from the screen and Phone web management interface (new logo)

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:M7000(EU) v1.0 version upgrade-Solution

@AlvaroC 

Hi,

Please confirm if the device version and the hardware version is for your device.

If an updated version of the firmware is available on the official website, please download the updated firmware from the website and manually update the firmware version for your device.

How to upgrade the firmware of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi from the screen and Phone web management interface (new logo)

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:M7000(EU) v1.0 version upgrade
a week ago

@Sunshine Ok, thank you very much. 🙂

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 105

Replies: 2

Related Articles