Help with getting started!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-17 16:30:53
Region : Italy

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm not sure if I'm really in the right place but I'm trying to take my 3g dongle and turn it into a wireless signal so more than one pc can use the connection at the same time. I have two questions, what sort of product do I need? And then the one that's more complicated...

My package gives me 100 hours access. If I connect my dongle to a wifi router that will accept it will it always be 'on' as in will it be using up my hours by being connected to the router. Or is it only when one of the computers connects to the router that the hours start counting down? And leading on from that, if two computers are on at the same time, will they both be using up the time limit or will I gain as such as two can be online at the same time and only be using the same amount of time as one user? Hope that makes sense to someone!
Options
2 Reply
Re:Help with getting started!
2013-08-19 00:59:50
logically answering, the more you use or connect to your access the faster you finish your 100hrs.
but you have the last word, if you have a way(App) to measure your access left.
if not, use trial and error
If I connect my dongle to a wifi router that will accept it will it always be 'on'

this one is a Tabu. again only you have the way to answer this one.
Options
Re:Help with getting started!
2013-08-19 01:46:49
Give us information about your devices (model)!?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 371

Replies: 2