TL-WA850RE V1 - Firmware Upgrade ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-25 06:13:36
Region : Ireland

Model : TL-WA850RE

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.13.28 Build 121203 Rel.55597n

ISP :

Hi ,

There is a strong possibility that I am being extremely stupid here and missing something right in front of me .

I recently purchased the TP-Link extender TL-WA850RE and I went onto the support website to see if there was a firmware upgrade as I was having a few niggly problems . The support site took me to the V1 download page but the 3 different firmware upgrades were for the V1.2 ONLY , with nothing for the V1 .

Now I thought I had posted this thread already but I obviously did something wrong and before i went to post now I looked at the extended itself and on the sticker it says V1.2 even though on the web browser interface it says V1 .

Anybody able to enlighten me here ?

John
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WA850RE V1 - Firmware Upgrade ?
2013-08-28 14:37:40
Ok , for anyone searching to find out about this I got an e-mail this morning from Tech-Support and they told me to go ahead and use the firmware for the V1.2 . After using it mine now says V1.2 :) .

Also for anyone having trouble with connection dropping ( and reading around the internet there seems to be a lot ) well 10 minutes into the upgraded firmware and this seems to have solved the problem , a massive difference . I am feeling a lot better about my purchase now .
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 855

Replies: 1

Related Articles