wireless signal keeps turning on and off on the laptop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-08-26 03:04:39
Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version : 3.12.11 Build 120320 Rel.51047n

ISP : Airtel

I've been using TL-WR740N Wireless Router for 10 months without any problem. I have a laptop running windows 7 and 5 Android devices, total of 6 devices using the wireless network. My problem is whenever i connect an Android phone additional to the 6 devices that i've already connected , the wireless signal on my laptop keeps turning on and off. The problem goes away only when i disconnect the wireless connection from the phone (7th device) and reboot the router. I'd appreciate if i can get some help here. Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:wireless signal keeps turning on and off on the laptop
2013-08-30 16:56:25
It seems that without that Android phone all the wireless devices are connected to wifi with no problem?
What's model number of that Android phone?
When the problem happens, you may turn the wifi off on the android phone, and reconnect the other devices to the wifi before you reboot the router. Are they able to be connected?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 814

Replies: 1

Related Articles