Adapter not working with anymore but works with other PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-09-01 01:58:59
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi..

am using windows-xp and the adapter won't connect to the network anymore. I've tried re-installing and installing the drivers again but the adapter finds the network, tries to connect and then I see the status "Automatic" in the wireless network tab (where you see list of available networks). When i try to connect again, it says the same thing..."acquiring network address" and then again its set to "automatic" and i can't use the internet.

I'm using the same version of xp on my other pc and it catches/connects the network as soon as I plugin the device to pc. I've checked the network settings of both pc, they are same.

Please please advise what to do....

thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:Adapter not working with anymore but works with other PC
2013-09-09 16:18:17
I seems like your computer having trouble obtaining an IP address from the Wireless Router, you can try to set a static IP address on your wireless adapter , if you know the subnet of the wireless router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 1