TL=MR3220 v1.2 router not showing in list and need help please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-09-26 18:10:56
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have the above router with firmware updated and which works with ZTE MF112 dongle using a Carrefour sim.

Until last week it was working perfectly. In the morning it was fine and in the afternoon there were no lights on the router and it was completely dead. It was purchased less than a year ago.
I bought a temporary adapter but I cannot get any signal from the dongle. All lights light up except WLAN and the ones flashing are sys and 3G(with or without the dongle plugged in it is the same) Dongle is working perfectly in the computer but not in the router.

I've tried connecting router and laptop together with a cable and typing http://192.168.1.1/or 0.1 into browser as required and get nothing.
Have tried this with dongle in router and laptop. Have also done a reset but doesn't do anything.

Using this in Spain and really don’t want to have to take it back to UK with me and bring back a new one. This is a bit of a lifeline for me to be able to use my phone as well as a laptop.

Have been in touch with support and they said to take it back for a refund but I am thinking it is probably something very simple that I am doing or not doing so before I take it back this is a lasdt resort to see if anyone can offer me any advice.

Many thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL=MR3220 v1.2 router not showing in list and need help please
2013-09-27 02:18:07
I just realised the reason I can't see it listed as there is another thread for 3G/3.75G router so I have posted in the wrong place but don;t know how to move it or whether I can get helpn this thread
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 1