TL-WN821N connects to home router but not adhoc mobile phone tether.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-12-30 20:27:56
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WN821N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TL-WN821N. It connects well with my home broadband router using a my laptop but when I try to connect it adhoc to my Nokia expressmusic 5800 using joikuspot it says I am connected with a strong connection but I have no access to the internet with my browser or email client etc. My other netbook with onboard wifi card connects fine to the joiku adhoc connection so it must be something to do with the tp link adaptor. Please advise on a fix for this issue. Thanks.
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-WN821N connects to home router but not adhoc mobile phone tether.
2013-12-31 14:57:26
what's your demand?If you need to get internet and sharing internet with Nokia.you should enable the SoftAP of MN821N ,it will sharing wifi of your network and you Nokia can connect it.
Options
2014-01-01 22:47:28
Thanks for your reply. However please explain how to enable softap. Thanks.
Options
2014-01-07 15:47:15
download utility on official website http://www.tplink.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=&model=TL-WN821N#down be aware you hardware version.
install the utility and open it ->click advanced-> click enable softAP
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 790

Replies: 3