Archer C7 - IPv6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 - IPv6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C7 - IPv6
Archer C7 - IPv6
2014-01-01 13:39:02
Region : Australia

Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Internode

I have been having trouble getting IPv6 working.

I am using PPPoEv6 to connect.
It says "connecting" then a few minutes later it says "disconnected".
If I constantly refresh the IPv6 status page I can see that it gets an IPv6 address and IPv6 gateway before disconnecting.

In the log the only error I can see is "LCP Down" which I understand means that line sync has been lost. However IPv4 stays connected and running fine during this process.

Has anyone been having problems with IPv6 on the Archer C7 or does anyone have any suggestions on what to try?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C7 - IPv6
2014-01-02 09:02:16
does ISP provide your ppoev6?
and i have known tp-link doesn't support running ipv4 and ipv6 in same pppoe session.
when is says connecting,do you get IPv6 address on configure page?
Options
2014-03-09 15:36:00
I'm with iinet and tried the ipv6 and the response I got was that ipv6 was not available but would be some time in the future which is code for when we can make a buck out of it.
Options
2014-03-09 15:52:13
Every time a neighbour went online with two wireless connections my internet speed dropped, the Toshiba that I have has a small program called "config" which has a "radar" that detects other wireless connections, when I set up the router I left the set up as standard on the basis if you don't know don't touch, finally I selected the AP isolate button on both 2.4 and 5.0 the speed varies a little between 120 to 150 Mps and does not dip down to 15 anymore, media streaming i.e. Vimeo and Youtube just got a whole lot better. just remember to reset the time and date states he that just remembered ?.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 974

Replies: 3

Related Articles