Throughput 100% constantly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-02 19:12:07
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WN723N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Utility Warehouse

Throughput Tx and total run at 100% all the time. This value varied with the internet activity, up and down. I have reinstalled the software but still 100%. What is my problem?
Options
4 Reply
Re:Throughput 100% constantly
2014-01-03 09:26:26
oh,it's so peculiar~~
But where did you find it, I don't get it on utility.
Options
throughput back to normal-for now
2014-01-05 18:55:38
Double click TP Link icon on desktop and window opens with General tab showing signal strength etc and the throughput graphic is on the right near the top. What seems to have returned my throughput to normal is that clicking in the icon again put up another TP link window with no information on the link and with the disabled box ticked. This was at the same time as my normal window showing connection, signal strength etc and other tabs at the top. I have no idea how this double window came about or why my problem seems to be resolved. Next start up may be different.
Options
Re:Throughput 100% constantly
2014-01-07 16:32:00
TX Rate means the speed router and adapter have negotiated.It's not means load.
Options
2 Copies
2014-01-09 17:45:43

dawnman wrote

TX Rate means the speed router and adapter have negotiated.It's not means load.

It seems my uninstallation of program was not successful. After reinstallation I now have 2 icons on desktop one of which when clicked shows link behaves normally, ie low throughput untill some internet activity, and the other showing constant 100% throughput.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 257

Replies: 4

Related Articles