The WI-FI disappears

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

The WI-FI disappears

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
The WI-FI disappears
The WI-FI disappears
2014-01-08 01:26:40
Region : Romania

Model : TL-WR340G

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 4.7.11 Build 101102 Rel.60376n

ISP : RDS

Hello !

A few days ago my tp-link router started acting weird. The problem is that the wifi signal completely disappears and eventually reappears. This behaviour seems random and renders the wi-fi function useless.

While this is happening the wired connection is working fine..

This morning I also found that the router was completely blocked and the SYS led was not flashing. I unplugged the AC/DC supply from the socket and restarted the router, and that resolved the error but the wifi problem still exits.

I tried reset to factory settings and it solved nothing.

Thank you in advance,
Options
3 Reply
Re:The WI-FI disappears
2014-01-08 14:42:18
my wr340G works very well and maybe i can hep you :)
how long the signal reappears again after disappearing?
when the wifi signal disappears,how about the wifi led,is it flashing or not?
how many devices you connected to this wr340?
Options
2014-01-09 02:47:15
Now I found the router with the SYS led ON (should be flashing normally) and the wired connection wasn't working.

Could there be a fault with the AC power adaptor? Until a few days ago it worked perfectly and didn't require any restarts in its lifetime.
Options
2014-01-24 22:57:12
Apparently the problem went away after I left the power adaptor out of the wall socket for a night.

I can't say if the problem was caused by the power adapter or any wifi or wan port attack.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1512

Replies: 3

Related Articles