Archer C7 Port Forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-14 23:06:46
Region : Canada

Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 131231

ISP : TekSavvy

Hey Guys,

I need some help port forwarding on this router. I just bought it a couple days ago. I upgraded from a D-Link DIR-655 where my port forwarding was working perfectly fine. I'm not that experienced with this stuff so please bare with me.

I'm trying to forward ports 9 and 8080 to 192.168.0.104

NAT is enabled

I have the ports forwarded here.

I even have the DMZ enabled to this IP address.

My SPI Firewall is disabled.
I have my MAC Address binded to the IP address mentioned.
I have updated to firmware 3.13.34 Build 131231.
I am using this website to check if my ports are opened.
I have rebooted the router several times and even with all of this, the ports are still closed. Am I missing something?
Options
6 Reply
Re:Archer C7 Port Forwarding
2014-01-17 19:51:39
NO,my screen is different with your virtual server page. I can enable the two items,there is no limited
Options
"hidden" settings
2014-01-19 05:48:52
From your screenshot it looks like you're running a lower resolution monitor, some page display might be getting cut off and you can't see if it's enabled or disabled. Try moving the right frame all the way to the right and see if you can see the "enabled".

In my settings I can see the status as well as links to modify and delete the entries.

Options
2014-01-19 05:56:25
Not sure if my first reply got through but i'll try again:

It looks like you're running a lower res monitor and some of the settings page is getting cut off from the screen shot. On mine i can see 'status' and links for enabling/modifying each entry. Try moving the right frame all the way to the right so you can see the rest of the page to make sure your entries are enabled.

You can see in my screenshot what the rest of the page looks like

Options
2014-01-20 00:39:32
Do you have public IP address on WAN port? Configuration is ok.
Options
Same issue with my C7 v1
2015-01-11 21:10:57
I'm having the same issue as the OP in this thread. I'm trying to port forward on this router and have done exactly what the OP has done on his router configuration. how do i find out if IP address is public or not?
Options
2015-01-12 11:36:07
Provide a screenshot of WAN section on status page of your C7.
Options