I cannot access the router's setup page anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-22 07:17:49
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have recently installed a TD-W8961ND Wireles access router. It has been working OK for a week or so, until suddenly all the wireless devices that were connected to it failed. I tried to load the Setup page but nothing is happening. I then pinged it and it was responding. I then switched it off and on. I can now ping it and can connect wirelessly, but I still cannot see the Setup page.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:I cannot access the router's setup page anymore
2014-01-23 02:56:30
First reset to factory settings and next make new configuration.
Options
Re:I cannot access the router's setup page anymore
2014-01-23 03:36:39
Hi, I must have forgotten to say that I did reset it 2-3 times, but no good. The wireless works and can connect using the factory settings, but still not able to access the setup page.

I am sending it back anyway, a router should be 100% maintenance free - not having to go find it, press reset buttons, reconfigure some PC to be able to talk to the damn thing in factory settings and so on.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 476

Replies: 2

Related Articles