TL-WN851ND Adapter not being recognised by the setup / configuration and utility

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WN851ND Adapter not being recognised by the setup / configuration and utility

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-22 09:19:35
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, i bought this adapter in july 2012 for my computer and i installed it all and it worked, i plugged in the adapter successfully but then my power supply went so i sent it to get fixed, took the adapter out and got my computer back with no files or anything. So i plugged everything back in the same way and it said that the adapter was ejected / unplugged and to plug it in now. Granted this is a while after but i want to get it to work as i don't want to fork out more money for another adapter.

Thanks

Sam
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WN851ND Adapter not being recognised by the setup / configuration and utility
2014-02-12 17:01:35
please check out your usb port is well.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 1