td w-8980 wireless adsl can i connect to existing workgroup network to share printer?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

td w-8980 wireless adsl can i connect to existing workgroup network to share printer?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-02-02 20:38:26
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : talktalk

sorry but im new to this and tp-link routers. i changed over my router from belkin 150mbps to tp-link 300 and have seen such a big difference in internet connection and speed.

But then on the existing network that was present with the belkin router i cannot see the shared printer. All i did was switch over routers thinking everything else would work the same but seems not. router is on second floor and shared printers on first floor. It is a 3 floor building.

search for network printers didn't show and when i manually put in printer software it does not print a test page?

is there something i forgot to do?
do i just set up a new group network?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 349

Replies: 0

Related Articles