Can't connect to the Internet, TL-WR941ND router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't connect to the Internet, TL-WR941ND router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
20 Reply
Re:Can't connect to the Internet, TL-WR941ND router
2014-02-07 03:21:35
I did the power reset (turned off, waited a few seconds then turned it back on) but it still shows the WAN adresses empty
Options
2014-02-07 03:41:21
WAN diode is shining after connected?
Options
2014-02-07 04:12:30
the light on the router you mean? yes it's on, and blinking once in a while, I did the power reset again and for a moment it worked, it even showed the WAN adress on the Status screen (sorry i forgot to take a screenshot of it!!), I tried to connect my phone to the wifi, kept working for a moment and then it returned to its previous state, no internet whatsoever. I don't know if this is helpful but when I run the troubleshooting option it says "The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the internet is broken"
Options
2014-02-07 04:37:35
Maybe is something wrong with the cable (is broken)?
Options
2014-02-13 16:51:32
First,connect your PC to the modem and you can access the Internet.
Second,connect your PC to the router,and your router connect to the modem.----ISP---modem----router----PC.
Third,do the mac clone and see if you have get the WAN IP
Options
Ask
2014-02-28 11:49:45
WHAT THE PROBLEMS??
Options
2014-03-02 09:56:33
I have had the same headaches with this pos. And than I bought the TP-LINK TL-WR941ND from Amazon 1 month ago. i bought this router because it was the cheapest wireless N router i could find. it works great. just make sure that your computer's IP address doesnt clash with the IP address of the router. if it does just change the router's IP address. i recommend this router.
Options
2014-03-02 11:07:24
I've tried using another pc
:rolleyes:
Options
2014-03-08 00:36:20
Hi there.
I have an TL-WR941ND router.
I use acces control :

Enable Internet Access Control : Check
Deny the packets not specified by any access control policy to pass through the Router : Check
Host : MAC
Schedule : Allow

Everythinks is OK until restart the router.
From that moment I don't have internet acces.
I have to :
Allow the packets not specified by any access control policy to pass through the Router : Check
and then
Deny the packets not specified by any access control policy to pass through the Router : Check
From now everythinks is OK until next restart the router.
Here is a picture of settings :

Any ideea ?
Thanks.
Options
2014-03-19 10:21:53
You have set a schedule?After you have reboot your router and the time will go back to the default setting.I think you should wait for a few minutes and the time will update through the Internet.

hagawaga wrote

Hi there.
I have an TL-WR941ND router.
I use acces control :

Enable Internet Access Control : Check
Host : MAC
Schedule : Allow

Everythinks is OK until restart the router.
From that moment I don't have internet acces.
I have to :
Allow the packets not specified by any access control policy to pass through the Router : Check
and then
From now everythinks is OK until next restart the router.
Here is a picture of settings :

Any ideea ?
Thanks.
Options
Related Articles