Problem solving for TL-WDR4300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-03 03:37:29
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

After reading a bunch of problems here with TL-WDR4300 ," I had no other choice to write my opinion to help you all.
Problems related to accessing the HD connected to USB or accessing any FTP in the PC itself is related to forwarding.
Most of the time it's a problem when using two router. One for your Home LAN and the other is the WAN router from ISP.
When you don't have access to your anything connected to your USB port of the WRD4300 it's mostly the ISP Router blocking your LAN Router.
The only solution for this is: Make a simple call and talk to a real technician to help you solve this issue.
Why did I say a real technician is because most of those working at the ISP are no technician at all,but a simple worker or student that passes some
technical explanation to help the ISP solve problems. you must be very lucky to get someone that really help you and understand.
I live here in Colombia and I had the wurst problem with these guys working at my ISP untill I had enough and ask for an real technician cause
I am paying for this servie and I need help but not just help to tell me that it's my router has the problem
WDR4300 is a perfect router and has no problem at all. ( At least this one with the latest Firmware.
Everything work fine with this router. I had also two of my apple units having other kinds of problems. ( Can't set for a static IP or they won't work)
They send me to Apple to ask for help cause iOS 7 has a bunch of such problems with WIFI.
Afterwards talking to a real technician we both settle the right info in the routers.
I for my WDR4300 and the technician for their router.
Well last but not least: All my misery was gone.
This router WDR4300 is a perfect router but don't just don't read a bunch of cheap info's.
Just do what I have said here and you will end up with glory.
Have a nice day.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 506

Replies: 0