TL-WA730RE Drops Internet Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-07 22:06:46
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have just purchased the TL-WA730RE and have successfully got it to connect to my router and thus extend the Internet. It works perfect for a while. Signal range is perfect. The main router is in charge to dispatch Ip adress via DHCP. TL-WA730RE is configured as Repeater (with Static IP) on the same subnet. So all final client (computer, Smartphone) are getting an Ip adress from the main router on the same subnet).

However, after a set amount of time the TL-WA730RE will drop the Internet connection. The TL-WA730RE says it is still connected and shows full signal etc, but the Internet will no longer work on devices connected to the TL-WA730RE. Checking Connection, IP adresses on client (computer, Smartphone) are no longer received from the main router.

If I turn the TL-WA730RE off and turn it back on again the problem will resolve.
However, again after a set amount of time the problem returns.

This issue looks very recurrent on other topic raised on this forum.
Last firmware has been re-installed.

Any advice ? or should I opt for another solution to extend my personal network (composed of a aroundof 12 connected devices with 4 in Wifi)?

Thanks,

Julien
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 479

Replies: 0