How to set up a Static IP on WA850RE and connect to it on an ipad

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-10 17:58:17
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WA850RE

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : Most recent

ISP :

I have been having problems with the WA850RE from the start. It would work for a few hours, then stop etc. Then I updated the firmware and it worked for a day, then dropped, and now even resetting the device and setting it up again does not obtain the correct IP address automatically. I have seen that the only solution is to create a Static IP address. I have attempted to do this once before however it has not worked (likely because I have done something wrong) and my ipad, although getting 3bars of connection, can still not access the internet.

I would be extremely greatful if someone could run through the steps on how to create the Static IP on the WA850RE and then connect to it with the Ipad, and please do not link me to a FAQ (it makes no sense to me!). Sorry for the trouble, please help...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 821

Replies: 0

Related Articles