Chromecast

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Chromecast

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Chromecast
Chromecast
2014-04-14 23:14:50
Region : Sweden

Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 3.13.33 Build 130729 Rel.56122n

ISP : Bredbandsbolaget

Has anyone managed to get this router to work with the Google Chromecast? It says it is connected to the network but that it can't reach the internet. I have turned off all firewalls and other protective mesaures but its still the same. If i use the router that came with my ISP it works fine. If i turn my android phone into a wlan hotspot it works fine. Anyone know the solution to this?

I thought it was bad enough that i can't run 5GHZ unless doing it in unprotected mode, then this happens as well. Whoever programmed the firmware for this device should be ashamed :(
Options
2 Reply
Re:Chromecast
2014-04-18 09:05:13
I also have one.
can you configure it correctly?
do you have another router have a try?
Options
Re:Chromecast
2014-05-03 20:34:12
I have tried with another router and it works instantly. I now have to switch between the router i got from my ISP and the archer C7 whenever i want wlan internet connectivity to my chromecast and my android phones. My ISP router has streaming issues and doesn't always load all content so when i want to primarily use my PC i now have to use a wired connection from the C7 to my PC in order to geta reliable connection since i can't have encryption on the 5GHZ band on the C7. It's all a big mess :/
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 757

Replies: 2

Related Articles