Wifi does not connect in my Mobile.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-17 23:20:01
Region : India

Model : TL-WR841N

Hardware Version : V9

Firmware Version :

ISP : BSNL

Hi Team,

This is to bring to your notice, that I have bought a new router from your company TP LINK, model no : WR841N.

I am continuously facing Signal dropping every 2 hours and then it doesn’t even connect post signal drop. I tried it in my laptop and Wifi enabled Phone.

If it connects in Laptop after 2 hours signal drops significantly and even in my Phone it connects initially and after 2 hours it drops and from there on in my Phone I cannot able to see the Available networks in my Home. If I go outside I can able to see WIFI and connect with my Office (or) Public networks easily and connection used to be continuous.

I have checked with my ISP provider also to understand is there any problem with my connection and they have confirmed No Issue with Internet Service Provider.

Every day I am facing this problem in my home only with my TPLINK router, kindly help to solve my problem.

And also I have tried numerous time on your TOLL FREE NO but every time I called - They been no response from your Toll NO.

Am really frustrated with this situation and I feel very unhappy choosing TPLINK. Your solution would help to give recommendation about this product to my friends and families.

Please find my Phone model and firmware details –

Model – Micromax A116 CANVAS HD
Android Version – 4.1.2
Baseband Version – MOLY.WR8.WR1248.MD.WG.MP.V1, 2013/01/11 10:39
Kernel version – 3.4.5
Build Number – ALPS.JB.SP.V1
Custom build version – S9201_MP_F4_B1_IN_MMX_0.16_flasher_user
Serial no – 0123456789ABCDEF

And for Router TL-WR841N firmware details is : Vwr. 8.4 - 130506.
and Modem 8817 firmware details is 130217.

Additionally please find my Phone WIFI version no - Wi-Fi 802.11 and also you can find my phone details in below link.\

http://www.gsmarena.com/micromax_a116_canvas_hd-5256.php

Kindly request you to give an update to solve my issue.

Please feel free to call me in +91 9611802556.

Options