Compatibility Issue & Correct Installation of TL-ANT2412D, TL-ANT24SP and TL-ANT24PT3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Compatibility Issue & Correct Installation of TL-ANT2412D, TL-ANT24SP and TL-ANT24PT3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-18 22:34:53
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-ANT2403N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

[SIZE=4][SIZE=5]Am having a problem on how to CONNECT these TP-LINK Athena accessories like TL-ANT2412D, TL-ANT24SP and TL-ANT24PT3. The TL-ANT24SP Surge Protector is not compatible to the metal covering tube of the TL-ANT2412D in other words it does not FIT. How do I solve this problem? What TP-link accessory will I use? I really want to install/connect a Surge protector to TL-ANT2412D for safety purposes. May I also request from TP-Link management to have a Technical support here in the Philippines that we can call anytime via a DIRECT FREE CALL or super quick response CHAT via FB /web based chat using ISP/Bayan Landline/DSL Telephone, Globe, PLDT and SMART Telco’s for FREE. Need HELP pls. Thank you and God Bless![/SIZE][/SIZE]:confused:
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 1

Related Articles