Lenovo Flex 14 (windows 8.1) + TL-WA701ND Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-22 19:51:16
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 3.16.6 Build 130528 Rel.42267n

ISP : UNIFI TMNET

Dear All,

I recently bought a lenovo Flex 14 i3 with windows 8.1 pre-installed, 1 Problem I have with it now it keep crashing my wifi router (TL-WA701ND V2), the wifi router work fine if the flex 14 are not connected but as soon as the laptop connect usually after 5-10 minutes the wifi connection become limited on the flex and at the same time ALL devices that are connected to the router can't access internet (mobile phone/ipad) I have to restart the the router to restore the connection

the laptop work fine if using normal cable (connected directly to the HUB) so now I'm trying to pin down the culprit either the laptop or the router, I'm using Mikrotik 750G for Unifi gateway, wifi router connected to a hub that uplinked to the gateway

any ideas? I really hope I don't have to buy a new router just to test this

laptop does not have anything installed yet, I just got it last sunday it fresh and brand new biggrin.gif, the symptom are a bit different, when the laptop connected the router when dead, all others devices connected will have no internet access, new client will not able to connect to the router until I manually reboot it

ATM I only have 1 note 3 and ipad connected to it so the wifi router is not really on heavy load which making it even weirder
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 137

Replies: 0

Related Articles